Do you need a regulated qualifiation

to get the career you deserve?

You've worked hard on your career, invested a great deal of time and money but you just can't get to the next level without a regulated qualification. It could be that you want to teach?  Maybe join the Professional Standards Authority register?

or maybe you just want that all-important recognition?

City & Guilds Level 3


Some of these courses are used by assessment centres so you can attend to take the assessments and gain the regulated qualifications.

Federation of Holistic Therapists

The FHT is a professional association for therapists and has been committed to developing and promoting high standards in therapy training and practice for more than 55 years. It runs the largest Accredited Register of complementary therapists independently approved by the Professional Standards Authority, covering 17 different therapies that can be used safely alongside standard medical care.

Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council

The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) is a voluntary regulator of complementary healthcare practitioners. They were established with Department of Health funding and support and their key purpose is to protect the public.